If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
govern Metaltech Precision Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. The term ’Metaltech
Precision Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which
we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services
or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the
operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without written
consent of Metaltech Precision