Published - 15th Nov 2019
A great opportunity to join the South-West England’s leading sub-contract manufacturing company who are looking to recruit CNC operators.
Due to a recent upturn in order levels we have positions available on our dayshift, double day shift and permanent late shift. All shifts operate over a 5 day 39 hour week.
Role is to operate CNC slidinghead and barfeed lathes including measuring parts on inspection equipment against engineering drawings. Previous experience in engineering and of CNC machinery would be preferred although training would be given to the right candidates. This role is suitable for both male & female candidates.
Not sure about applying. Here are some great reasons to apply –
· we are the area’s largest and most progressive sub-contract manufacturing company
· we operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems
· we operate a wide range of control systems allowing us to facilitate on-going skills development for our employees
· over 50 modern CNC machine tools
· company pension
· company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
· reduced price gym membership
· free corporate golf membership
Please only apply if residing within 20 miles of our site or permanently locating to this area.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers