Published - 15th Nov 2019
Full Time & Permanent Position
We can offer you:
· full time & permanent contract
· company pension scheme
· company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
· regular overtime available
· free golf membership
· reduced price corporate gym membership
· we operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems
· a variety of shifts to suit applicants individual circumstances
· over 50 CNC machine tools and wide range of control systems enabling on-going skills development
· minimum 3 years previous turning or milling experience. Either manual or CNC
· knowledge of either FANUC, Mazatrol or Siemens control systems preferred although training given to skilled engineers.
· ability to work using own initiative and undertake first off inspections
· ability to pick up new tasks quickly and high level of skills retention
· self-motivated and a good team member
About us & the role:
Metaltech Precision are the South-West of England’s leading sub-contract manufacturing company. We operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems.
We have over 50 CNC machine tools and primarily operate Mazak, Doosan, Citizen, Star. Hardinge & XYZ machine tools and looking for candidates with knowledge of either FANUC, Mazatrol or Siemens control systems.
We are generally batches ranging from 1 off to 500 off which gives a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to increase skills. Whilst the idea applicant would have some programming knowledge we would train candidates who have only previously set and operated. All programming done on machine tools not of line thus enabling employees to increase programming skills.
Please only apply if residing within 20 miles of our site or permanently locating to this area.
To apply please email a covering letter and your CVBack to Careers