CNC Turner / Miller Programmer / Setter
Skilled CNC Turner / Miller / Programmer / Setter / Operator – full time & permanent position
Choice of 5 day week 39 hrs / 4 day week 39 hrs
Up to £34,500 pa DOE
We can offer you:
- Full time & permanent contract.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employees.
- Long service holiday rewards.
- Sick pay scheme.
- Overtime paid at x 1/2.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- We operate from a modern air-conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems.
- Over 50 CNC machine tools and a wide range of control systems enabling ongoing skills development.
- Minimum 3 years previous CNC turning / milling experience.
- Fully competent in programming FANUC & Mazatrol control systems.
- Ability to work using own initiative and undertake first-off inspections.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and high level of skills retention.
- Self-motivated and a good team member.
- Knowledge & experience of machine exotics such as Hastelloy, Inconel, and Super Duplex preferred but training would be given to the successful candidate.
About us & the role:
Metaltech Precision are the South-West of England’s leading sub-contract manufacturing company. We operate from a modern air-conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems.
We have over 50 CNC machine tools and primarily operate Mazak, Doosan, Citizen & Star machine tools and looking for candidates with knowledge of FANUC and Mazatrol control systems.
We generally have batches ranging from 1 off to 500 off which gives a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to increase skills. All programming is done on machine tools not of line thus enabling employees to increase their programming skills.
To apply, please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org